Douglas USA Specializes in Rapid Lead-Generation for Industrial Construction, Fabrication,Technology, Heavy Industry, Insurance, Medical, Manufacturing,
Consumer Electronics, Lifting, and Transportation Industries.
- Have you analyzed past and present publicity to determine what is being said about your company and its products in various media?
- Have you performed a comprehensive competitive analysis to determine what is being said about your competitors and by whom?
- Have you performed an internal communications audit to ensure key personnel are communicating consistent messages?
- Have you performed an external communications audit to determine the effectiveness of your various programs?
- Have you interviewed analysts, consultants, editors, etc. to gauge awareness and perceptions among these key industry influencers?
- Have you benchmarked current communications effectiveness to aid in future measurements?
- Have you developed a comprehensive communications plan?
- Do you have specific timetables and budgets for promoting awareness and new sales leads in each market segment?
- Have you been effective in meeting deadlines dor developing and implementing communications programs?
- Have you measured sales cost and cost per lead in your organization?
- Have you performed a competitive spending analysis?
- Have you established budgets for major communications programs, i.e., advertising, direct mail, PR/SR, newsletters, sales materials, VAR support materials, etc.?
- Do you have a VAR/Reseller program to attract high quality distribution outlets for your products?
- Do you have a program in place to communicate with VARs and resellers on a regular basis?
- Do you have materials to keep VARs/resellers abreast of new products, product upgrades, sales incentives, etc.?
Sale Cycle Tracking
- Are you tracking all leads throughout the sales cycle, and are you able to determine a cost per lead?
Tactical Lead Generation
- Do your ads give readers a compelling reason to respond and are you satisfied with the current rate of response?
- How effectively does your advertising both "tell" and "sell" your product, its features, and benefits?
- Is your advertising "me-too" or will it stand out in a magazinewith ads from competitors?
- With a limited advertising budget, how do you ensure the most cost-effective media buys?
- How well does your direct mail reinforce your selling messages in other media?
- Is your target audience pinpointed, both in terms of the mail list and the selling message(s)?
- How are you going to follow up your direct mail--with telemarketing or additional mailings?
Public and Social Relations
- Do you regularly monitor and post to social, local, regional, and national media outlets?
- Is your public/social relations program consistent and responsive to editors, enthusiasts, and owners?
- Are you regularly issuing press releases on new customers, products, enhancements, and upgrades, etc.?
- Are you developing a steady supply of application articles for placement or use in direct mail or other sales efforts?
- Are you consistently reviewing editorial calendars and speaking with key editors to proactively identify press opportunities?
- Are you conducting press tours and speaking with editors one-on-one in their offices?
- Do you have a branded pop-up display and tablecloth to promote your messaging, products, and services?
- Do you have one-on-one interviews scheduled with key editors at major trade shows?
- Are you speaking on any panels or seminars at trade shows?
- How effective is your follow-up with attendees who visited your booth?
- How quickly are you responding to qualified leads? Does all the material have a response vehicle?
Is your PR/SR program targeting industry "gurus" and other important influencers, including angel/venture capital and investment communities?
Are you developing white papers aand other background materials to educate the media on your industry and company?
Does the media recognize your company's executives as experts on your technology or industry?
Have you performed internal or external communications audits to measure your effectiveness in message delivery?
Is someone in your organization consistently pitching article ideas to top editors?
- Are you consistently and proactively identifying and securing speaker placements?
- Are you contributing to industry roundtables and seminars at trade shows and other indutry events?
- What are the key issues in your industry that are good topics for speaking?
- Do you have a consistent, ongoing, dialogue with consultants who can recommend your product?
- How effectively are you helping your resellers to sell with tandem sales calls, sales material, lead generation, and distribution?
- What could you be doing more effectively to attract more resellers?
- How do you let resellers know about product updates, new sales tools, successful applications, etc.?
- Do you tie-in with non-competitive hardware, software, or networking vendors to cross-promote applications, products, and services?
- Do you hold joint marketing seminars with VARS/resellers to attract new prospects?
- Have you produced advertising, direct mail, brochures, etc. to help VARs/resellers advertise to their
- Have you produced presentation materials, slides, overheads, etc. to help VARs/resellers or system integrators communicate product benefits to end users?
- Are there different levels and types of fulfillment material, depending on the type of prospect?